AIRBRUSH SPRAY TANNING
Natural, Beautiful & Bronze for YOU
Handheld Airbrush Spray Tanning Seven Days a Week
Bronze Anytime airbrush spray tanning is not just a spray tan it is also a skin treatment that will hydrate and nourish your skin.
→ Did you know a spray tan can help camouflage your skin imperfections! it can also make you look 10-15lbs thinner. 100% Guarantee NO ORANGE
It’s fast, convenient, and available 24×7.
Your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking. You will only be charged if you do not cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance.
NOW OPEN IN WILLOW GROVE PA.
THE BRONZING STUDIO LLC.
52 N. YORK RD WILLOW GROVE, PA 19090 215-360-3483 bronzingwillowgrove.com ONLY 20 MINS FROM BRONZE ANYTIME, 5 MINS. FROM ABINGTON, 10 MINS FROM HUNTINGTON VALLEY.
It’s fast, convenient, and available 24×7.
WHY BRONZE ANYTIME?
Bronze Anytime Specialize in custom airbrush spray tanning. We offer many levels of shades to choose from to match your skin tone. Bronze Anytime uses the best tanning solution on the market that are Natural | Vegan | Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free | Nut-Free | Orange-Free and provides a skin treatment. All spray tans are applied by hand by a trained professional. The solution color is custom matched to your skin tone by an experienced spray tan specialist.
We guarantee your color will turn out perfect, 100% NO ORANGE GUARANTEE!
ALL SPRAY TANNING SESSIONS INCLUDE A HAIRNET, SKIN PRIMING PREP TONER, BARRIER CREAM ON HANDS AND FEET, DISPOSABLE THONG IF NEEDED, NOSE FILTER AND AFTER TAN SETTING POWDER. ALL TANS ARE CUSTOMIZED PER CLIENT.
ORGANIC, PARABEN FREE, SULFATE FREE, NUT FREE & NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
AWAKENING GLOW– Wake your skin up with our eco-certified organic tan. Awakening glow uses a natural base ingredients with out the harsh and bad chemicals used in other products. Awakening is a skin treatment is infused with Green tea, cucumber extract, coconut oil,and a vitamin complex. Fast drying, non-sticky, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. This tan is anti-oxidant which aids in reducing and daily skin damage. Allow a minimum of 5-8 hours before showering. Tans fade evenly with proper care tan can last over a week.
- New Client Only! Save $5 on you 1st visit.
- Full Body Organic Spray Tan $40 per spray
- 4 Tan Package $140 (Save $20 expires in 60 days)
- Add Contouring for $5 each body part.
- Exfoliation Mitt with Full Body Tan $45
- Exfoliation Mitt, Full Body Tan & Moisture Sealer $50.
- Upgrade to a Quick Glow for only $10.
BENEFITS OF A QUICK GLOW SPRAY TAN –Rinse 1-4 hours later, Fitness profession able still to workout after rinse, Great for Men, Women with menopause can rinse before hot flash, Limited time or same day event, New Moms who want to rinse before coming in contact with babies, Don’t want to sleep in tan, Cheer girls and students rinse before practice.
CONTOURING TAN – Spray Tan Contouring techniques to craft amazing sunless tans and trim 10 pounds off visually with body contouring. We will contour your body to define muscles, giving the appearance of a slimmer, toned and celebrity tanned look!
Eco-cert Organic DHA, Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Cruelty Free •Nut Free
- 1 Coat Only – $50
Competition Tanning 2-3 Coats -$100
Please call Master Spray Technician Evelyn at 215-333-4640 or text 215-360-3483
Want a FREE spray tan? Join us during our next Spray Tan Training. Email Evelyn at email@example.com to join us for a free spray tan.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TAN
Before Your Appointment
Shave and then Exfoliate (non -oil base scrub) well the night before your tan. If you must shave the day of, we recommend the purchase of a Pre Tan Exfoliation Mitt. DO NOT USE ANY DOVE OR MOISTURIZING PRODUCTS.
Do not have lotion or oily residue on your skin the day of your tan. Remove makeup and deodorants prior to your tan.
Make sure to get manicure, pedicure waxing or spa treatments before your appointment for a flawless tan. If done the day of, please inform your technician. Please arrive for your tan without any oily residue or lotion on your skin.
Bring your swimsuit, underwear, or other garments to wear during your session. Your garments will get spray on them, so please wear items that you do not mind getting bronzer on. Many of our clients choose to tan topless to minimize tan lines. Our staff is professional and discreet, and will do everything we can to make you feel comfortable during your session.
Men must wear UNDERWEAR OR A SOCK. NO COMPLETE NUDITY.
Be sure to bring loose-fitting, darker colored clothing and flip-flops to wear after your session. Tight clothing can rub off the bronzer and create streaking.
DO NOT GET WET for at least 8 hours after your appointment. You must not SWEAT, SHOWER, GET RAINED ON, or SWIM. If you get wet, it can halt the DHA development process and cause streaking. We recommend not showering for 10-12 hours for best results.
Unless we spray you with one of our clear formulas, you will notice ‘brown’ running down the drain during your first shower. This is normal… it is the cosmetic “instant bronze” color washing away as it is designed to do, leaving you with a beautiful bronze glow underneath!
Be sure to MOISTURIZE after your first shower! The key to a beautiful, long-lasting tan is super-moist skin. We carry a great selection of tan extending moisturizer and body washes and can recommend a product specifically for your skin type.
- Please Avoid below to maintain your airbrush spray tan.
- Band Aids, Face Masks, or Biore Pore Strips
- Bar Soaps
- Anti Aging or Anti Acne products
- Hair removal creams and shaving
- Alcohol based products
- Avoid contact with water for the first 2 hours.
- Avoid lotions containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) & Mineral Oil as these may cause skin exfoliation.
- Avoid any activities that may cause skin exfoliation.
- No hot, luxurious baths after your tan!! That will make your skin exfoliate faster, as will rolling in the sand on the beach.
- We recommend not getting a pedicure after your tan. Plan ahead and get your pedicure a day or so before your spray tan or do a polish change. The exfoliant and water soak will take the color off legs & feet. Mani’s are fine.
- Hydrated skin retains the tan longer.
- MOISTURIZE …MOISTURIZE …MOISTURIZE!! (Choose a moisturizer that does not contain mineral oil).
- AVOID: Baby Oil, Dove & Dial products, Cocoa Butter, Scented lotions (Victoria Secret/Bath and Body Works) oil based products and products containing Mineral Oil, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s), Alcohol, Benzoyl Peroxide, & Salicylic Acid. These will all fade your spray tan color.
- If at all possible, you should try to avoid contact with chlorine or excessive sweating inside of closed toes shoes, as both can lead to premature fading of an airbrush tan.
RETAIL BRONZING PRODUCTS
TAN EXTENDER – $20 AND UP
BODY WASH – $10 and up
EXFOLIATING SCRUB – $12 and up
MINI SCRUB & LOTION PACK – $30
PROTAN PRODUCTS- $15 AND UP
ORGANIC BATH BOMBS $6 EACH OR 3 FOR $15
Can A Pregnant Women Get A Spray Tan?
Our signature brown sugar solution is 99% organic. We have been safely tanning women during pregnancy for since we been establish. However, we still suggest consulting with your doctor beforehand. Over the past years we never had a doctor advise against a spray tan.
Will I Look Orange If I Get A Spray Tan?
Never. Our spray tan is a brown-sugar based solution derived from apples. The brown sugar base ensures golden brown color eliminating all possibilities of an orange tone. We guarantee the highest quality, golden-brown results.
How To Maintain My Spray Tan?
- Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment. For Express Tan allow 2-4 hours before showering.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. Our After-Care Moisturizer is recommend for best results. Use sunless body washes to maintain your tan.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.
How Many Days Should I Tan Before My Wedding Day?For all the brides to be, we suggest booking your appointment 3 days before the big day. You’ll want to be sure to shower at least 3 times before the wedding date. This will ensure all the bronzer is completely rinsed out of your pores to avoid any color rubbing onto your dress. We reccomend a light, natural color for brides.